Monday, June 24, 2013

Ombre with Ink

I love to follow the challenges over at My Scraps & More and the June 21st challenge was to create an ombre effect on your layout.
Using some phone pics, yes, I actually print my phone pics which document day to day life, I did a layout of my favorite addiction...coffee. Since I don't sleep much (I think this is due to my scrapping habit) coffee and I are good friends!
It was perfect to use ombre to create the coffee stained look on my background of this layout which is titled, Sleep Is Highly Overrated.
I added bunches of buttons as part of Sketch n Scrap's birthday challenge using buttons.
I also used My Scraps & More Sketch #33 for the June Challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the ombre effect!! Love how you arranged all the buttons too! Thanks for playing along in my SnS Button Challenge at Creating with Paper & More! :)

    ReplyDelete