Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just Jack

For this month's challenge at Challenge Me Happy, the challenge was to scrap about a name. I immediately thought of using Jack's name. I love how simple his name is but what has really struck us, is how everyone at the school knows it. As he walks down the halls, kids of all ages, "Hi Jack!" and he sometimes is confused as to why they know his name. I think it's his friendly smile and happy nature. The name just fits him, just Jack!
For this boy layout, I used papers from The Paper Loft's In the Zone line. I love the bold design and masculine colors of the whole collection.

2 comments:

  1. awesome layout, and the perfect papers for the layout thanks for joining in at CMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, LOVE this!! Great masculine colors and design!! Thanks for playing along with our name challenge at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete