Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some Queen & Co Goodies

I'm finally getting a chance to go through the bags of goodies I bought at CKC Seattle this past weekend! One of my favorite booths is always Queen & Co and while I still have felt strips and ribbon from last year, I was pleasantly surprised by the new trends they were featuring.
Of course they had bling, but the new styles and shapes were so pretty I had to pick up a few or ten.


 The sparkly flowers were my favorite and we even used some of the little circle shapes in one of the classes.
They also had a large selection of their washi tapes and I loved the neutrals and picked up a few Christmas looking ones as well.

Finally, their trendy twine had such a fun selection with some featuring as many as three colors in the strands! They came on these cute wooden spools and at a dollar a piece, they were a steal!


No comments:

Post a Comment