Monday, November 5, 2012

My Creative Sketches October Sketch

I have been playing with Little Yellow Bicycle's Splash line, and as part of my goal of using more of my stash instead of hoarding it, I am trying to use up a collection before moving on to the next. It's actually helped me get more pages scrapped to!
This simple layout shows of the versatility of this line with it's kraft and flower patterns.
I am loving the doily trend to and just pick them up in the baking section of the store. You end up with 20 for around two dollars. Can't beat that for embellishing!
I used a sketch from My Creative Sketches for the month of October:
The simple sketch is great for using smaller pieces that you may have cut off a bigger sheet.


3 comments:

  1. So cute!! love the vine! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout! I love the doily trend too! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at MCS! Your layout is so cute and I love the doily and the vine as well!

    ReplyDelete