Sunday, November 18, 2012

Scrappy Friends Challenge

Echo Park has fed right into my recent obsession with owls with their Fall Fever mini theme line featuring, you guessed it, cute little owls!
The mini lines are so versatile giving you just enough stickers and papers without having to spend a bunch of money on a large collection. I used these for a layout of Jack on his class field trip to a local farm.

For this layout, I used GrandDiva's Creative Corner November sketch for inspiration:
I also did Rochelle Spears stash challenge, using a journal pocket which I made with a mini file folder on which the photo is mounted, chevrons in the wash tape, and metal in the brads.
I also did Kristi B's technique challenge, creating a border circle using brads.
And finally, I did Scrappin'n'Happy's challenge, using the following color scheme:


2 comments:

  1. great job on our challenges and love that EP paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And one of my favorite EP collections too! Great job on completing all 4 challenges! Thanks for joining in :-)

    ReplyDelete