Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Simple Stories Library Pocket Advent Calendar

A friend shared an advent calendar idea with me last year that involved little notes each day for the kids to open with an activity for each of the 25 days until Christmas. It was such a big hit with my kids that I decided to do it again this year, but with a large decorative approach.
I cut out library card pockets from kraft paper using an SVG on my Cricut. Each pocket has a tag inside with activities like, go ice skating, make Christmas cards, bake cookies, etc.
Then I embellished each tag with Simple Stories Handmade Holiday line.
I love how the tags turned out with this pretty and classic paper and I can reuse it with new notes as I get new ideas.

Go Fish Challenge blog has a great prize for those who complete a Christmas project! Check it out here: http://gofishchallenges.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment