Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Challenge at A Cherry On Top

I love the fun of scrapbook message boards! With many scrappers living in small towns, or the busy lives of many women, it's nice to have a place to visit with other people passionate about paper, any time and anywhere! I am always fascinated to hear about people's stories in other parts of the world and yet we share the common bond of scrapbooking!

A board I love and host a challenge on is the one at A Cherry On Top. The ladies are fun, the conversations are both scrappy and not, and there are so many fun challenges with random drawing winners!

I host the Trends & Techniques challenge on their board and this month it's all about handmade embellishments!

Here is the challenge link: December Trends & Techniques Challenge
I'd love for you to play along! Just head over to their website, add your entry to the gallery and post it to the message board link.Plus, if you become a follower of my blog, you get an extra entry for a gift card to A Cherry On Top! While you're there, check out their other challenges hosted by board members!

No comments:

Post a Comment