Saturday, October 13, 2012

Peachy

I hadn't bought much Pink Paislee paper in a while, not that I don't like their papers, just that it was never easy to find. So when I found this beautiful line online, I bought the whole collection.
The beautiful denim blues and golden yellows are perfect for boy or girl pages, and fill my love for flowers! I created this page of Jack at the cider mill, called "Peachy" as he eats a fresh peach from the product market.

For inspiration creating my page, I used GrandDiva's Creative Corner sketch from her sketch challenge...
...items from Rochelle Spears October Stash Challenge...
1.) Something with wings (butterfly, bee, etc): my bee ribbon
2.) A shape punch AND a border punch.  BOTH have to be on your layout.  If you use a punch for the "something with wings" item, it does NOT count towards this item.: punched kraft border, butterflies
3.) Something transparent: clear acetate journaling circle

....the technique challenge from Kristi B's blog, making ric rac flowers, and from Kerys Scrappin'n'Happy blog challenge, a one word title. 

Wow, that's for challenges in one layout!
These ladies have great blogs. Check out their challenges and great projects!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and wonderful interprtation of all the challenges! Thanks you for playing along with us this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job combining all four!!! Thanks for playing along with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job combining all four challenges! This is one of my favorite collections too! Thanks for joining in our blog challenges this month :-)

    ReplyDelete