Saturday, August 18, 2012

Playing with Paint

I recently discovered Classgirl's blog which included a fabulous video on building your own page kits, which I'm a huge fan of doing. She also features challenges, and this month it included Anything Goes With...Paint! I have a huge stash of paint because I love colors but haven't used it much lately. I was working on a layout with Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze collection which is a combination of grey, black, and yellow. I added some more yellow by painting the edges of the chipboard flags I made and a bit of the brocade sticker. I also added it to the edge of my black photo mat.
Give it a try!
Classgirl's Anything Goes With Paint Challenge

1 comment:

  1. I simply love this color combination. I love your use of paint. I hadn't thought about painting the edges of my layouts....something I will try soon. Thanks for playing along at iClassygirl.com.

    ReplyDelete