Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dress Up Is Not Just For Halloween

I tend to buy a ton of Halloween papers. I'm not sure why since Halloween is one night, maybe two events for photos, and yet I end up with multiple colllections. So when My Mind's Eye had a challenge to scrapbook a layout with holiday papers, but not a holiday themed page, I headed right to my Halloween stash!
I used pictures from Hannah's ballet recital that had tones of black and gold in the Cats costume. The brocade designed papers in their neutral hues were perfect for featuring her dance costume.
I used an acetate bracket from Little Yellow Bicycle, alphas from Adornit and October Afternoon, and made the flower by distressing petals, adding a punch in coordinating paper, and a leopard print bling to the center.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Love the photos! I too buy tons of Halloween product, but do very little layouts using it!

    ReplyDelete