This layout was part of the Seasonal Solutions Scrapbooking Layout Class for April that I taught at Craft City. There are a few kits available for purchase at the store for a limited time.
1. In our class we used the Sizzix and a dot embossing folder to texturize the green paper. This is optional and if you have embossing folders or embossing plates you can add this feature.
2. Using a round template (such as a plate or bowl edge) trace the slope of the hill on the two pieces of green paper. You should create hills that slope in opposite direction. The key is to start the slope high on one end, and end low on the other.
7. Using tacky glue or glue dots, adhere one boot on the top of the hill, and the second boot on top, kicking out slightly.
11. Chalk and adhere the smaller cloud slightly overlapping the sun. You could also use a pop dot if you want extra dimension to your cloud.
13. Cut and glue the same style and size black mattes from the first page. You could either do two mattes, or one and the title will go directly on the blue cardstock. Adhere to the page so they mirror the location of the first page of the layout.
16. Add rhinestones to the center of each flower. Cut out the remaining raindrop rhinestone and add dropping off the right edge of the umbrella. Add the green rhinestone "leaves" to the edges of two of the flowers.