Sunday, December 4, 2011

Perfect Pearls and Alternatives

I love lots of bling on my pages and the swirly pearls and rhinestones are my favorite. Of course if you put these on a lot of pages it can start to get expensive.
I had purchased a bottle of perfect pearls and couldn't get rid of the chocolate kiss look it ended up with because of the sharp tip on the end of the "beads." So I was searching the T-Shirt aisle at Joann's and found these Beads In a Bottle by Tulip. I love experimenting so I bought a package, which comes with four tubes, took them home and found they worked great on paper and left a round little bead, no kiss! Soon after I heard Perfect Pearls altered their formula and the do indeed work great now, but finding a wide selection of colors can sometimes be difficult if you don't have a scrapbook store close by.

So I have been purchasing these Beads in a Bottle and love how they work on my pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment