Sunday, July 25, 2010

Taking Jolee's Out of the Package

For years I've bought those adorable Jolee's embellishments because they are so cute and unique and yet I could never figure out how to use them on my page without having the page look like I just stuck a sticker on it. What I discovered is with layering of other embellishments, I was able to make the Jolee's embellishment blend in and work as part of a layered cluster, a look I really like. On this page of Hannah on her school's Rock Band night, I used the Rock Princess Jolee's to add a title, and then used the heart within some arrows and felt flowers. This layout was for A Cherry On Top Monday Mini Crop challenge where the inspiration for your layout was to be something from your closet. I used a pair of sparkly silver Converse shoes as my inspiration for this blinged out page!

No comments:

Post a Comment