Friday, February 1, 2013

The Paper Loft Guest Designer!


I was super excited to be chosen as the February Guest Designer over at The Paper Loft! When the box of goodies to use arrived at my door, I was thrilled to see the newest lines, just released at CHA Winter 2013, included to play with!
With tons of winter pictures to scrap, I started by playing with Shades of Gray, a line, which like its name, includes winter shades of gray hues with embellishments varied from winter to wedding.

I played with the January sketch:
The cute cardstock embellishments included fun winter themes and they were perfect for our tubing pictures!

I added some Stickles to the title and the snowflakes, which I cut with my Silhouette, to add a sparkly winter feel the layout.
I hope you take a chance to head over to The Paper Loft to check out this fun new collection, and take part in the February challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment