Sunday, January 29, 2012

Michael's Dollar (not 1.50) Haul

 I've always loved Michael's little dollar area and their recent change to $1.50 on those bins kind of irritated me. I know, not a big deal, but it was easier to load up when everything is a buck. Well on a wandering through Michael's today, I found a separate area where they have items priced from $1 to $5 and I stuck in the $1 area. They had beautiful flowers, rhinestones, and chipboard albums that you could easily pay much more for in the scrapbook aisle. I stocked up and brought home this great stash. You better beat me there if you want to get them before they're cleaned out!
A variety of bling! The rhinestones game in colors from browns to reds to blacks, very vintage.

The flowers look like classic Prima ones in solids, shimmers, patterns, and even sheers and glitters!

I got this little bag of tags in kraft, patterned, and they even have eyelets already set in them and came with coordinating ribbon.

Love these little crocheted flowers and they set on your page easily with a brad or adhere with a button.

They also had these great new shapes in chipboard albums including a flower and these scallop edged classic ones.

I usually buy a variety of the items and then put them in my own storage jars where they are easily seen and usable while scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment